The YWCA TechGYRLS® – S.T.E.A.M. Experience Series seeks to empower young girls (particularly underrepresented girls) in technology, engineering, arts and math and to encourage them to pursue careers within these fields. Through collaboration with area organizations and businesses, the workshops and field visits will be led by women within the S.T.E.A.M. industries. FREE to participating girls grades 3-8, there is a 15 person capacity limit in order to follow local health department guidelines.
*All participants will need to be dropped off at the YWCA and will then get bussed (for free) to their workshop/field visit destination.
All of the programs are FREE courtesy of a grant from the Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay.
Who can participate in TechGYRLS®?
- Girls in grades 3 to 8th grade from the community and in our partner schools.
When and Where?
- Use the “Register Here” button above to find all 2022 workshops and descriptions.
How do I register?
- Click on the “Register Here” above to register for 2022 workshops. For more information or if your child needs special accommodations, contact the Women’s Empowerment Center.
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact the Women’s Empowerment Center.
TechGYRLS® thrives off of community partnerships, donations, and sponsorship.
- Please email Catherine Sendelbach at: email@example.com to become a sponsor or make a donation.
Thank you to the following collaborating businesses and organizations:
- Bellin Health
- Green Bay Botanical Garden
- The Art Garage
- Neville Public Museum
- Green Bay Packers/Titletown
- Schreiber Foods
- The Farmory
- Lincoln Financial Advisors
- National Railroad Museum
- CSTEY/CESA 7