Four-year-old Kindergarten is an important and exciting time for children! At YWCA Greater Green Bay we lay a foundation for life-long learning through play-based learning to help enhance social and academic skills. Our 4K teacher has over 25 years of teaching experience, and is certified through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Our program is offered in partnership with Green Bay Area Public School District, which means families are able to send their children to our 4K program for free! Our 4K session runs Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11:35am. Wrap-around care options are available before and after 4K for an additional fee.
Wrap Around Care Benefits
- Complimentary YWCA household membership for childcare families
- State-licensed care
- On-going individualized learning experiences through anti-bias, play-based curriculum
- Clean, safe classrooms equipped with a variety of enrichment resources
- Nutritious, homemade meals & snacks (CACFP participant)
- Open-air rooftop playground
- Weekly play swim
- Gymnasium for indoor recreation
- Regular walking trips to the public library, local parks, and the Fox River Walking Trail
- Children who will be age 4 by September 1st may enroll in our program.
- If you live in the Green Bay School District, you can enroll online at: http://www.gbaps.org/registration and submit an Intra-District Transfer form (IDT) which can be found at http://www.gbaps.org/IDT.
- If you live outside of the Green Bay School District, you can learn more and enroll here: https://www.gbaps.org/why_choose_gbaps/open_enrollment
- If you have any questions with the process please reach out to our Child Care Director, Holly Herman, at email@example.com
Learn more and register
Family Interest Form
Family Contact Information