The YWCA Child Care strives to give children in our community a bright and promising future through exceptional care in a family-like atmosphere. We offer innovative programs with quality enrichment experiences that support and enhance each child’s development. Our caring and dedicated staff maintain a secure and nurturing environment where they partner with parents to equip children with the tools they need to succeed in school, our community, and in life. Our programs help children learn about and celebrate diversity.
Our teachers recognize each child’s unique interests and abilities. They are highly qualified, nurturing individuals who treat your child like family. Many of our teachers have been longtime members of the YWCA team. We use an anti-bias curriculum designed to work with families based on individual needs. Our teachers also offer regular opportunities for parents, volunteers, and community partners to get involved.
The YWCA Child Care & Learning Center is a year-round, full-service, state-licensed child care program for children ages 6 weeks to 13 years. Our center hosts a 4-year-old Kindergarten in collaboration with the Green Bay Area Public School District. We also offer after-school care for select schools. All children have the opportunity to experience group and individual activities, opportunities for creative expression, active and quiet times, outdoor play, and intellectual stimulation throughout the day.
What We Offer…
- Complimentary YWCA household membership for childcare families
- State-licensed care
- On-going individualized learning experiences through anti-bias, play-based curriculum
- Clean, safe classrooms equipped with a variety of enrichment resources
- Nutritious, homemade meals & snacks (CACFP participant)
- Open-air rooftop playground and infant/toddler playground
- Weekly play swim for children ages 3+
- Gymnasium for indoor recreation
- Regular walking trips to the public library, local parks, and the Fox River Walking Trail
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday| 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
Each child may attend a limit of 10 hours per day. After School Care is available.
Questions about Enrollment and Rates?
Please fill out the Family Interest Form and a member of the Child Care Management Team will contact you, or contact us directly.
Family Interest FormFamily Contact Information