Make summer unforgettable with the YWCA’s Camp Downtown! Whatever your child is interested in, Camp Downtown is sure to have activities that they love to do!
Camp Downtown is the YWCA’s popular Summer School Program for kids ages 5-12. This program is state-licensed and includes fun, age-appropriate activities that turn those long summer days into new adventures.
YWCA Camp Downtown offers:
- Socialization with other school-age children in a safe, clean setting that celebrates diversity and encourages a sense of community
- Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack prepared fresh on-site and served daily
- Learn-through-play opportunities
- A variety of walking and bus field trips to downtown attractions, local parks and other favorite area destinations
- Service learning projects
- Weekly swimming lessons and play swim in our 88 degree pool
- Sports in our spacious gymnasium
- Caring, state-qualified, dedicated and energetic staff
- Opportunity to register your child for additional YWCA youth programming (separate fee)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
6:30 am – 6:00 pm
Camp fills quickly; enrollment begins in late January/early February. Secure your child’s place by paying the registration fee: $50 one child, $100 two or more children.
Some camp forms do not need to be completed if your child is already enrolled in our wrap-around care or before & after school care; contact Early Childhood Director (information below) for clarification.
Contact Tonie Bear, Youth Program Coordinator, for more information at (920) 432-5581 ext 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.