Make summer unforgettable with one of our great camps for youth (girls and boys ages 5 – 12) at the YWCA! Whatever your child is interested in, we have a camp that they are sure to love!
Camp Downtown and Junior Camp
Camp Downtown and Junior Camp are the YWCA’s popular summer school age programs for girls and boys ages 5-12. These programs are state-licensed and include fun, age-appropriate activities that turn those long summer days into new adventures.
YWCA Camps offer:
- Socialization with other school age children in a safe, clean setting that celebrates diversity and encourages a sense of community
- Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack prepared fresh on-site and served daily
- Learn-through-play opportunities
- A variety of walking and bus field trips to downtown attractions, local parks and other favorite area destinations
- Service learning projects
- Weekly swimming lessons and play swim in our 88 degree pool
- Sports in our spacious gymnasium
- Caring, state-qualified, dedicated and energetic staff
- Opportunity to register your child for additional YWCA youth programming (separate fee)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
6:30 am – 6:00 pm
Each child may attend limit of 10 hours per day. Special rates available for children attending 9 am – 4 pm.
Camp fills quickly; enrollment begins in late January/early February. Secure your child’s place by paying the registration fee: $50 one child, $100 two or more children. Rate information available beginning in January.
Camp Downtown and Junior Camp begin the Monday after Green Bay Area Public Schools’ last day of class. Camps end the last Friday in August. Contact Early Childhood Director, information below, to inquire about potential care arrangements for the week/s prior to camp (for children whose school session ends before GBAPS).
Some camp forms do not need to be completed if your child is already enrolled in our wrap-around care or before & after school care; contact Early Childhood Director (information below) for clarification.
Contact Michelle Moland, Early Childhood Director, for more information at (920) 432-5581 ext 122 or email@example.com.