YWCA Child Care offers care for school age children. We accept school age children ages 5 to 13. We do not provide transportation, but we walk with children from area schools. We can also offer care to families from other schools who arrange their own transportation.
What We Offer…
- Complimentary YWCA household membership for childcare families
- State-licensed care
- On-going individualized learning experiences through anti-bias, play-based curriculum
- Clean, safe classrooms equipped with a variety of enrichment resources
- Nutritious, homemade meals & snacks (CACFP participant)
- Open-air rooftop playground
- Weekly play swim
- Gymnasium for indoor recreation
- Regular walking trips to the public library, local parks, and the Fox River Walking Trail
- Care for early releases and days off of school (spring and winter break included)
Questions about Enrollment and Rates?
Please fill out the Family Interest Form and a member of the Child Care Management Team will contact you to answer any questions you may have or contact Holly Herman, our Childcare Director, at (920) 432-5581, ext. 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.