The Women of Vision of YWCA of Greater Green Bay giving group was established in 1993 by past YWCA CEO, Patty Payette. For decades, women in our community have provided gifts of $125 or higher to ensure the integrity of the YWCA’s community service programs. Since 1993, donations made by Women of Vision donors have exceeded $1.5 million dollars! This group is imperative to the success of the YWCA.
Become a Woman of Vision
- Can you imagine our community without gender pay gap?
- Can you imagine young women in our community becoming the next great scientists or mathematicians?
- Can you imagine a community where 84% of homeless families are not lead by single mothers?
- Can you imagine all female college graduates earning the same starting salary as their male colleagues?
The programs offered at the YWCA provide ways to affect these statistics. If you want to live in a community where these statistics cease to matter, then consider becoming a Women of Vision member. A recurring gift of $125 or higher enables “boots on the ground” support of these initiatives.
As a Women of Vision member, you provide essential financial support, which allows the YWCA to offer programs to strengthen young women and families.
Women of Vision Impact
Your contribution to Women of Vision directly supports the following programs.
- TechGYRLS® — The first program in the greater Green Bay area to focus on increasing the awareness, confidence and interest of young girls in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
- Women’s Empowerment Center — Empowering women of all economic backgrounds to succeed and thrive in a workplace by providing one-on-one mentoring, job training, leadership development and personal growth workshops.
- Women’s Career Closet — Providing free work-appropriate clothing to women in need to start their careers off on the right track.
Annually, on the second Tuesday in May, Women of Vision hosts a luncheon to recognize the impact that our donors have on our community.
Looking to become a Woman of Vision?
For more information on becoming a Woman of Vision, please contact Renita Robinson, CEO, at email@example.com or 920.432.5581 ext 132.