The YWCA offers a variety of programming for young and old alike. Take a look at what’s new!
Health & Wellness
- “Lunch Crunch” 30 minute Noon Hour fitness class on Wednesdays and Fridays starting November 14. Bring in your business card for a chance to win in our monthly drawing!
- New Land Classes including Tai Chi, Drum Beats, Butz & Gutz and Gentle Yoga for Winter Session.
- Informational Heath & Wellness Community Discussions:
- November 14 Topic: What parents and grandparents need to know about preventing cancer in children. In partnership with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Regional Cancer Center.
- “Squat till You Drop Boot Camp” on Friday November 23 from 10:30 – 11:30.
- Personal training with ChrisAnn, our Certified Personal Trainer. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 10 learn Senegalese drumming with Mercedes Ondik.