The YWCA offers a variety of programming for young and old alike. Take a look at what’s new!
Campaign of the Century
- Check out the Campaign of the Century! We are on a mission to raise $1,500,000 in donations in our 100th year. Please help support your YWCA.
Health & Wellness
- New Land Classes including Tai Chi, Drum Beats, Lunch Crunch and Gentle Yoga for Spring Session.
- Personal training with ChrisAnn, our Certified Personal Trainer. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly Women’s Wellness Within Series Workshops
- TechGYRLS® Camp is a FREE event for Green Bay girls in 3rd-4th grades held on Saturday, April 6 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. During this camp, we will be learning about the Earth, ecosystems and the environment through hands-on group activities. Click here to register.
Outfitting Women for Success
- Winter Workshop Series with Dr. Ashley Anne of Lotus Healing LLC