Announcing the date for the YWCA 2019 Women’s Empowerment Conference…
Friday October 18, 2019, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm!
This annual conference brings together a broad range of community members from all sectors to share current realities, information and strategies, as well as to network with peers around issues that impact the lives of women and girls. The goal is to encourage learning and dialogue to address and respond to the empowerment of women and girls. This conference will provide participants with information that will help them identify and remove the barriers that get in the way of women and girls being everything they were created to be.
Confirmed Presenters for the Empowerment Conference:
- Ashley Anne, PhD | Founder, Lotus Healing, LLC
- Carol J. Bruess, PhD, Resident Scholar | Cassandra Voss Center, St. Norbert College
- Sarah Bucio, Child Care Director |YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Susan Dutton, CEO | Smart Relationships LLC
- Heather Faulkner, Director | Young Life Green Bay, WI
- Gail McNutt, CEO | GMM Consulting LLC
- Bridget Krage O’Connor, Owner/Principal | O’Conner Connective
- Renita Robinson, CEO | YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Alice Skenandore, Director | Wise Women Gathering Place
- Chrisann Walsh, Health and Wellness Director | YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Chris Woleske, President and CEO | Bellin Health
Take advantage of our early bird ticket price of $60 by clicking here! This offer only good through August 31!
Come back soon to see agenda and breakout sessions.