Register now for the 2019 Joan P. Schaupp Women’s Empowerment Conference
Friday October 18, 2019, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm!
The 2019 Joan P. Schaupp Women’s Empowerment Conference includes powerful opportunities for educators, homemakers, human service providers and professionals from all cross sections of life to attend workshops and be provided with practical tools to move forward in all areas of their lives armed with information supporting social, emotional and physical health. This will all happen against the backdrop of a primarily female cast of presenters intent on helping women in the community be the best version of themselves.
The goal of the conference is to empower women and girls on three levels:
- Opportunity: provide an understanding of and access to the opportunities available to them in the greater Green Bay area-accomplished through exposure and networking with women from a variety of social and cultural locations.
- Education: facilitate a variety of workshops with information supporting personal, familial, community and professional health and growth through information exchange and transformational activities.
- Practice: create a laboratory for the practice and development of a variety of skills necessary for women and girls to know their worth and capacity having listened to and experienced the stories of other women and girls who have achieved success in places they aspire to be.
Power Panel lunch keynote: We have assembled a variety of powerful women from various sectors of the community. A moderated sharing of their experiences will be infused with audience questions related to their development, how they transcended barriers erected by gender and the sharing of advice they which they had known from the beginning.
This conference promises to be a life changing experience, you don’t want to miss! Register now!
Confirmed Presenters for the Empowerment Conference:
- Ashley Anne, PhD | Founder, Lotus Healing, LLC
- Carol J. Bruess, PhD, Resident Scholar | Cassandra Voss Center, St. Norbert College
- Sarah Bucio, Child Care Director |YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Susan Dutton, CEO | Smart Relationships LLC
- Heather Faulkner, Director | Young Life Green Bay, WI
- Kristin Lyerly, OBGYN | Prevea
- Gail McNutt, CEO | GMM Consulting LLC
- Bridget Krage O’Connor, Owner/Principal | O’Connor Connective
- Renita Robinson, CEO | YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Alice Skenandore, Director | Wise Women Gathering Place
- Robin Tinnon, Executive Director | We All Rise: African American Resource Center
- Chrisann Walsh, Health and Wellness Director | YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Chris Woleske, President and CEO | Bellin Health
In partnership with the following sponsors: