230 South Madison Street Green Bay WI 54301
Feel to Heal™: A Multi-Dimensional Wellness Retreat
Just in time for the holiday season, this daylong retreat, hosted by Dr. Ashley Anne of Lotus Healing and the YWCA Greater Green Bay, will help you reset and restore.
We are delighted be joined by Tanya Kriesel, LMT, and Colleen Behrens, RYT, both of whom will be joining Dr. Ashley to facilitate this retreat.
Dr. Ashley will guide you through interactive activities throughout the day to provide experiences that support multi-dimensional healing in your body, mind, relationships, and energy. You’ll evaluate the current state of your wellness, receive education about healing it, and be empowered with efficient, effective lifestyle practices. The day is sure to be a transformational experience that will deliver restoration and relief.
The Day’s Events
- Morning Sessions (9:00 am – 12:00 pm):
- General introduction to multi-dimensional health and happiness
- Restorative Yoga
- The Neuroscience of Mind and Mantra
- Lunch on your own (12:00 pm – 1:30 pm)
- Afternoon Sessions (1:30 pm – 5:00 pm):
- The Power of Relationships
- Clearing Energy with Light, Sound, and Movement
- Yoga Nidra for Multi-Dimensional Healing
The retreat will include movement, meditation, and more. Please dress comfortably and plan to take care of lunch on your own. We will have yoga mats available, but if you have your own, please bring it along. Everything else will be provided.