230 S Madison St
Green Bay, WI 54301
Save the date for our 2019 Women’s Empowerment Conference!
This annual conference brings together a broad range of community members from all sectors to share current realities, information and strategies, as well as to network with peers around issues that impact the lives of women and girls. The goal is to encourage learning and dialogue to address and respond to the empowerment of women and girls. This conference will provide participants with information that will help them identify and remove the barriers that get in the way of women and girls being everything they were created to be.
More information to come as agenda and presenters are finalized. Click here for updates.
Confirmed Presenters for the Empowerment Conference:
- Ashley Anne, PhD- Founder, Lotus Healing, LLC;
- Susan Dutton—CEO Smart Relationships LLC;
- Heather Faulkner-Director, Young Life Green Bay, WI;
- Gail McNutt- CEO, GMM Consulting LLC;
- Bridget Krage O’Connor-Owner/Principal O’Conner Connective;
- Renita Robinson—CEO, YWCA Greater Green Bay;
- Alice Skenandore–Director , Wise Women Gathering Place;
- Chris Woleske- President and CEO, Bellin Health