Four-year-old Kindergarten is an exciting new time for children! Through the YWCA Child Care & Learning Center, and in partnership with Green Bay Area Public School District, the YWCA seeks to create a foundation of life-long learning for each child through low student-to-teacher ratios, and play-based learning to help enhance social and academic skills. The YWCA 4-K teachers are certified through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Children age 4 by September 1st may enroll.
The YWCA 4-K Sessions Occur:
Monday – Thursday
A.M. session times: 8:42-11:47
P.M. session times: 12:28-3:33
YWCA also has wrap-around care options available.
Questions and Availability
Please click here to fill out a Family Interest Form
or contact Michelle Moland, Early Childhood Director
at (920) 432-5581 ext 122 or email@example.com
Please Complete and Submit the Following Forms to Enroll
All forms are required for enrollment.
- Green Bay Area Public School District Student Enrollment Form
- Proof of residence: can be copy of parent/guardian driver license or utility bill
- Child Immunization Record
- Emergency Contact Form
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Intra District Transfer From Alternative Application. In the first set of numbered boxes (#1-5), check #5 and write that you wish for your child to attend 4-K at the YWCA, and Indicate whether am or pm session is preferred and why (parent/guardian work schedule, child still takes nap, etc), and Indicate why the YWCA is preferred (proximity to parent/guardian work, child receives wrap-around care, etc). In the second set of numbered boxes (#1-9), you may also check #9 and indicate why attending the YWCA is in your child's best interest.