Welcome to the YWCA Child Care & Learning Center. We offer care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years in our secure and locked facility. Full and part-time care is available.
At the YWCA Child Care & Learning Center you will find:
- State-licensed care (YoungStar Participant)
- On-going individualized learning experiences through play-based curriculum
- Security locked facility
- Clean, safe classrooms equipped with a variety of enrichment resources
- Nutritious, culturally-diverse homemade meals & snacks (CACFP participant)
- Open-air rooftop playground
- Weekly swimming lessons and play swim (included with full-time enrollment)
- Gymnasium for indoor recreation regardless of weather
- Regular city field trips to the public library, local parks, and the Fox River Walking Trail
- One-year complimentary family Fitness/Aquatic membership for all new full-time families
Questions about Enrollment and Rates?
Please fill out the Family Interest Form and a member of the Child Care Management Team will contact you to answer any questions you may have.
Or contact Michelle Moland, Early Childhood Director at 920 432-5581 or email@example.com